ONE DAY AND IN ONE PLACE – EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED TO MANAGE CAR FLEET IN THE COMPANY.
Fleet Market – Polish Automotive and Business Fairs is an event that brings together representatives of 5 000 companies from all around Poland. This meeting gathers both representatives of SMEs and international corporations.
Car dealers will all together show around 100 newest models of passenger and delivery cars for business. The visitors will also witness a few business automotive premieres.
The Fairs also cover current leasing and credit offers, practical legal and tax solutions concerning VAT, income tax, labor law and tax calculations for company cars. There are also going to be offers of insurance companies, servicing and tire networks, IT, new technologies and fuel companies.
For the Fleet Market visitors, we provide an opportunity to individually meet tax law and labor law experts as well as specialists dealing with company car purchase, its depreciation, operation and sell.
Fleet Market is a closed event, exclusively aimed at representatives of companies who are current or prospect car, products and fleet services buyers.
Both company managers with one company car as well as these looking for cars to multi-car fleets are welcome.
FLEET MARKET 2016 – IT IS ALREADY THE EIGHTH EDITION OF NATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE AND BUSINESS FAIRS.
Facts and Figures
– 10 000 m² of exhibition space
– 3 exhibition halls for exhibitors and visitors hale
– over 20 000 visitors who have visited Fleet Market since 2009
– almost 100 exhibitors each year (30 car importers and 70 representatives of leasing, insurance and service companies)
– over 100 Polish and fleet car premieres since the first edition of the fairs
- Fleet Market is the only such big automotive and fleet industry fair in Poland and Middle-East Europe. It is an incredibly interesting opportunity to meet the entire fleet industry, including not only the
exhibitors but also fleet decision makers.
- Every year, approximately 5000 visitors participate in the fairs, including: representatives of company car fleet management in international and Polish companies, fleet managers, financial directors, administrative directors, transportation supervisors, persons influencing car, purchase and financial policies in companies, entrepreneurs, representatives of industry associations and unions who influence over 2 000 000 company car drivers in Poland.
- Almost 200 exhibitors are present at Fleet Market, including: car importers and dealers fuel and tire consortia, financial and insurance consortia, IT, GPS, CFM companies, fleet services and product providers, driving schools and traffic safety workshops, independent servicing networks and spare parts distributors as well as automotive organizations and associations.
- During Fleet Market, Polish car premieres and new product and car fleet services presentations are organized. These include: safety systems, fuel cards, insurance, leasing and loan services, tires, car accessories and equipment, IT solutions which optimize fleet management, etc.
- At Fleet Market, there are also interesting discussion panels and debate with automotive and fleet industry leaders.
FLEET MARKET IS AN EXCEPTIONAL EVENT IN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY AND BUSINESS THAT HELPS TO:
– present new offer and promote products and services
– establish direct contact with prospective clients
– intensify contacts with current business partners
– get to know other companies’ offers
– launch new products to the market
– experience exchange with industry representatives
– build company image
– promote the company in the media (including press and television)
FLEET MARKET VISITORS
There will be around 5000 visitors taking part in Fleet Market:
– large car fleet managers
– small and medium-size companies representatives
– administrative directors
– financial directors
– management board representatives
– insurance brokers
– logistics directors
– Polish media representatives
– state administration representatives
– guests of honor
FLEET MARKET EXHIBITORS
There will be around 200 exhibitors taking part in Fleet Market that represent the following business sectors:
– automotive importers
– fuel consortia
– tire consortia
– financial and leasing institutions
– car fleet management companies
– insurance companies
– independent servicing networks and spare parts distributors
– IT, GPS, telematics companies
– fleet services and product providers
– automotive organizations and associations.
Zapraszamy na relacje z poprzednich edycji targów Fleet Market:
Targi Fleet Market 2015 – relacja filmowa
Targi Fleet Market 2015 – relacja fotograficzna
Relacja z targów motoryzacyjno-biznesowych Fleet Market 2015
Targi Fleet Market 2014 – relacja filmowa
Targi Fleet Market 2014 – relacja fotograficzna
Relacja z targów motoryzacyjno – biznesowych Fleet Market 2014
Targi Fleet Market 2013 – relacja filmowa
Ważny dzień w branży flotowej Fleet Market 2013 – relacja
Targi Fleet Market 2013 – relacja fotograficzna
Targi Fleet Market 2012 – relacja filmowa
Premiery Fleet Market 2012 – relacja filmowa
Nagrody Fleet Leader 2012 – relacja filmowa
Sukces targów Fleet Market 2012 – relacja
Relacja z III Ogólnopolskich Targów Flotowych FLEET MARKET 2011
Fleet Market 2011 – Relacja filmowa
Fleet Market 2011 – Wywiady telewizji TVN CNBC
Fleet Market 2011 – Merytoryka i debata
Fleet Market 2011 – Nagrody magazynu Fleet – Fleet Leader
Relacja z II Ogólnopolskich Targów Flotowych FLEET MARKET 2010
FLEET MARKET organizer
Fleet Meetings Ltd. is the exclusive organizer of Fleet Market. It is the publisher of ‘Fleet’, ‘Fleet Contact’, ‘Fleet. Samochody użytkowe’ magazines and www.fleet.com.pl.
Fleet Meeting Ltd. is a company established in Wrocław in 2009. The company deals with automotive and fleet business, as well as widely understood company car management.
Fleet Meetings through very active actions provides the most up-to-date knowledge, inspiration and information about car fleet management, bringing closer new trends and ideas through publications and events.
As part of its activities, Fleet Meetings organizes professional Fleet Management Trainings as well as business meetings. It is also the organizer of Fleet Derby – Polish fleet competition.
The company operates within the following business groups: car importers and dealers, banks, CFM and long-term rental companies, fuel, insurance and IT consortia, servicing and tire companies, legal and tax advisors.